Welcome back to another video series on Mr.level.com. With us is Dan Carbone of Virteom, and Mr. Level owner, Joe Work.
We’re excited about the topic of this blog today. A problem a lot of home owners in Northeast Ohio have is that their patio is sunken, and water begins rushing towards the house. Homeowners are faced with a tough decision: how can I fix my sunken patio?
CAN CONCRETE LEVELING FIX A SUNKEN PATIO?
Fixing sunken patios are one of the biggest jobs Mr. Level has. In our video interiew example, the patio shown on the house was sinking, the foundation was exposed — you can even see the wood, and the step up to the front door is well over 12 inches — making it a safety hazard.
TO REPLACE OR REPAIR A SUNKEN PATIO?
We would rather fix your sunken pavers than replace them. It costs almost twice as much to replace uneven concrete as it does to repair through raising and leveling your cement!
REPAIRING YOUR SUNKEN CONCRETE PATIO WILL:
- Save Money
- Repairing your concrete is a cost-effective solution to sunken, cracked concrete
- Save Time
- You’re able to walk on your cement immediately after it is pumped (If you were to replace your concrete or use an alternative cement leveling technique, like Mudjacking, your concrete is out of commission for days!) (Find out more on why you should choose PolyJacking over Mudjacking here.)
- Is Less Intrusive
- Some of our clients barely even know we’re there! If you needed to replace your concrete, the sound of jackhammers would disrupt you all day long. We’re in and out as fast as the job gets done!
- Our drill hole size is the size of a dime. You will barely notice that your patio was pumped with polyurethane. With other cement leveling techniques, like mudjacking, your holes are much bigger and more noticable.
- We try and match your concrete with what we put in the hole.
- Aides in Water Damage
- The polyurethane foam used to repair the sunken concrete is water-tight. This prevents any water damage from happening under the concrete.
In order to replace the patio in the example shown in the video, they would have needed to spend $6,5000! Mr. Level was able to repair this sunken patio with concrete leveling. It really saved this patio. Not only does it look better, it is no longer a safety hazard, and will help in preventing water damage to their home.
FIX SINKING PAVERS
If your sunken concrete patio has created a hazardous or unappealing condition and you want it fixed for good, Mr. Level is the solution for you. Our application is used across the residential, commercial and municipal industries from sidewalks and driveways to roads and bridges. Call us today or Request a Free Quote Online!